Admission for the 2019-2021 program will open in November.
To apply, create an account in our online application system, fill out the application form, provide two names and email addresses of recommenders, upload your admission material and pay the application fee.
Please check the admission requirements first.
- The application fee is $ 50 (non-refundable). Payment is by credit card only.
- Reduced application fee ($ 10, non-refundable) for applicants from countries on the OECD DAC list Payment is by credit card only.
- Students holding a Dutch degree at the start of the TI research master are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Start your online application early to give your recommenders time to upload their letters before the admission deadline.
- All documents, including recommendation letters, must be received by midnight (Central European Time) on the day of the deadline.
- Incomplete files will not be considered.
- Admission is always conditional until original or certified versions of diploma’s and test results have been received by TI’s admissions office.