By Public Transport
The Symphony building is conveniently located opposite the South exit of Amsterdam Zuid Station where trains, metros, trams and buses stop.
• From Amsterdam Central station you can take Metro 52 to Amsterdam Zuid Railway station or Metro 51 to Amstelveen Westwijk.
• From Amsterdam Sloterdijk you can take Metro 50 to Gein.
• From Schiphol Airport, take the train to Amsterdam Zuid (not to Central station). It takes about 5 minutes.
From stop Amsterdam Zuid
• Leave the station via exit ‘Zuid’. You are now at the Gustav Mahlerplein
• Cross the square and cross the street (‘Gustav Mahlerlaan’)
• The Tinbergen Institute is located in the Symphony’s Offices building
• The entrance to Tinbergen Institute is the second revolving door on the left, walk up the stairs or use the elevator on the right.
• The Tinbergen Institute is situated on the first floor
All directions: exit S109 Amsterdam RAI of A10.
Coming from Utrecht/Amersfoort
Take a left at the end of the exit (follow the signs ‘WTC’). Take the first right at the traffic lights. You are now on the ‘De Boelelaan’.
Coming from Den Haag/Haarlem
Go straight ahead at the end of the exit (follow the signs ‘WTC’). Take the first left at the traffic lights. You are now on the ‘De Boelelaan’.
Route from De Boelelaan:
• Take a right after approximately 700 meters (Van Leijenberghlaan)
• Go left at the first traffic light (Gustav Mahlerlaan)
• You will find the Symphony building on your left site (first building on the left)
• Turn left (Leo Smitstraat) prior to the Symphony building
• You will find the entrance of the car park on your right hand