If you are a Chinese national (even if you are currently living outside China) and you are admitted to the TI MPhil program, you will need a NUFFIC Certificate to be eligible for a Dutch entry visa. A NUFFIC Certificate is a document issued by NUFFIC that provides an assessment of your English language proficiency and of the authenticity of your educational degrees and diplomas.

One of the documents required for a NUFFIC certificate is an English proficiency test report. Only IELTS (academic) or TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) tests are accepted by NUFFIC.

Important notice: Meeting the TI admission criteria does not automatically lead to meeting the criteria for the NUFFIC certificate.