The Behavioral and Experimental Economics group has an influential position in this field in the Netherlands and Europe. CREED, the Amsterdam-based group, focuses particularly on three main projects: economics of political decision making; bounded rationality and institutions and experimental economics. The research of the Rotterdam-based group focuses on two broad themes: decision under risk and uncertainty and intertemporal choice.
Key publications by author
- Directed Search in the Housing MarketReview of Economic Dynamics, 2016, 19, 218–231
- Sorting and the Output Loss due to Search FrictionsJournal of the European Economic Association, 2015, 13, 1136-1166
- Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker AllocationInternational Economic Review, August 2016, 57(3), 787–826
- Dutch Economists Top 40Economist-Netherlands, 2014, 162(2), 107-114
- Efficient Entry in Competing AuctionsThe American Economic Review 2014, 104(10), 3288–3296
- On-the-Job Search, Mismatch and EfficiencyThe Review of Economic Studies, 2010, 77 (1), 245-272