The Behavioral and Experimental Economics group has an influential position in this field in the Netherlands and Europe. CREED, the Amsterdam-based group, focuses particularly on three main projects: economics of political decision making; bounded rationality and institutions and experimental economics. The research of the Rotterdam-based group focuses on two broad themes: decision under risk and uncertainty and intertemporal choice.
- University of Amsterdam
- Organizations and Markets
- Contract Theory, Experimental Economics, Game Theory, Organizational Economics, Personnel Economics
- Professor of Organizational Economics
- Randolph (R.) Sloof
- +31 (0)20-525 52 41
- Link to personal website
Key publications by author
- Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in License AuctionsExperimental Economics, 2013, 16, 52-87
- Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License AuctionsExperimental Economics, 2013, 16(1), 52-87.