The Behavioral and Experimental Economics group has an influential position in this field in the Netherlands and Europe. CREED, the Amsterdam-based group, focuses particularly on three main projects: economics of political decision making; bounded rationality and institutions and experimental economics. The research of the Rotterdam-based group focuses on two broad themes: decision under risk and uncertainty and intertemporal choice.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Macroeconomics and International Economics
- (International) Factor Mobility, Education, Globalization, International Economics, Trade
- Professor of Economics
- Jean-Marie (J.-M.A.) Viaene
- +31 (0)10 408 13 97
- Link to personal website
Key publications by author
- Antidumping, Intra-Industry Trade, and Quality ReversalsInternational Economic Review, 2015, 56(3), 777-803
- Public Funding of Higher EducationJournal of Public Economics, 2013 (108), 78-89.