The Behavioral and Experimental Economics group has an influential position in this field in the Netherlands and Europe. CREED, the Amsterdam-based group, focuses particularly on three main projects: economics of political decision making; bounded rationality and institutions and experimental economics. The research of the Rotterdam-based group focuses on two broad themes: decision under risk and uncertainty and intertemporal choice.
- University of Amsterdam
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Auctions, Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics, Game Theory, Public Economics
- Professor of Behavioral Game Theory
- Theo (T.J.S.) Offerman
- +31 (0)20-525 42 94
- Link to personal website
Key publications by author
- Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in License AuctionsExperimental Economics, 2013, 16, 52-87
- Demand Reduction and Preemptive Bidding in Multi-Unit License AuctionsExperimental Economics, 2013, 16(1), 52-87.
- A Truth-Serum for Non-Bayesians: Correcting Proper Scoring Rules for Risk AttitudesThe Review of Economic Studies, 2009, 76(4) 1461-89