One day conference on executive compensation (empirical or theory). The Keynote speech is given by David Yermack (New York University , United States). After the scientific program has ended, a Panel Discussion is scheduled from 16:45 to 17.45. Invited panellists include:
- Philippe Lamberts (member of the European Parliament, Belgium)
- Wilco Dekker (journalist working at “de Volkskrant”)
- Caroline Zegers (partner from Deloitte)
- Alex Edmans (London Business School, United Kingdom)
- David Yermack (New York University, United States)
They discuss about the recently introduced caps on European bankers’ pay, claw-back provisions for bonus payments, mandatory disclosure of the ratio between CEO pay and average employee pay, and “say on pay” regulation. The moderator is Esther van Rijswijk.
More details are available on the conference web site: www.eur.nl/en/ese/news/executive-compensation-conference. The registration is free.
The conference is organized by fellows Ingolf Dittmann, Sebastian Gryglewicz, Patrick Verwijmeren, candidate fellow Maurizio Montone, and Han Smit.