Deadline for paper submission: April 10, 2020
Submissions and conference program are handled through Conferencemaker.
(a new tab or window will open)
Either a full paper with an abstract of 400-600 words or an extended abstract of 800-1600 words, including sufficient description of the data used in the analysis and key results. Include title, authors, affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author.
Authors chosen to present papers at this conference will be notified in May.
Conference Registration will open after notification of acceptance.
Conference Fee: 100 Euro. Fee is waived for speakers (1 per accepted paper) and PhD students.
Scientific Committee :
- Eric Bartelsman, Tinbergen Institute
- Emek Basker, US Census Bureau
- Chiara Criscuolo, OECD
- Jan De Loecker, KU Leuven
- Sabien Dobbelaere, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Maarten Goos, Utrecht University
- Yoonsoo Lee, Sogang University
- Mark Roberts, Penn State
- Jagadeesh Sivadasan, University of Michigan
- Valerie Smeets, Aarhus University
- Frederic Warzynski, Aarhus University