Webinar: Counter-Cyclical Congestion
SeriesResearch on Monday
Speaker(s)Petr Sedlacek (Oxford University, United Kingdom)
Date and time
September 21, 2020
12:00 - 13:00
Petr Sedláček works on various macro labor topics. He has published in American Economic Review, Journal of European Economic Association, and Journal of Monetary Economics, among others.
Some information and suggestions:
- If you want to attend this online seminar, you need to register here. You will then be sent by email the details of the zoom session.
- Your microphone will be on mute upon joining the meeting, please leave it like that and unmute it only if you want to ask a question.
- Asking questions: please just go ahead and ask questions in the “usual way” (ie, don’t use the chat unless you want to notify me/host of any problem related to seminar.
- Please use the registration form to register for a Zoom bilateral on Monday.
- Please request a bilateral before Thursday 17 September, 09h00.