What Happens when Discrimination in Academia Becomes Salient?
Peter Nilsson (IIES, Stockholm University, Sweden)
- Research on Monday
Growing Apart: Income Divergence in Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes
- Brown Bag Seminars General Economics
Highway Traffic Control via Smart e-Mobility
Carlo Cenedese (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- Spatial Economics Seminar
Title to be Announced
Gianmarco León-Ciliotta (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain)
- Research on Monday
Bridging Research and Policy for Effective Governance
Andrés Velasco (LSE, United Kingdom)
- Economics Lecture Series
TI PhD Job Market Jamboree
TI PhD students will present their work
TI Economics Lectures 2021: Is replaced with Economic Policy Research Workshop
This year, due to COVID19, the TI lectures in economics are replaced by a workshop on economic policy research. The workshop consists of six onlinesessions where prominent scholars present in their area of expertise. Registration Find all information about registration on the webpage of the workshop.
Find all information about registration on the webpage of the workshop.
The current list of speakers:
- May 20: Emi Nakamura (University of California, Berkeley) on Monetary non-neutrality, high frequency identification and the information effect
- May 21: Pierre Regibeau (European Commission) on Competition policy in the digital age
- May 25: Robert Pindyck (MIT), on the Economics of climate change
- June 14: Michèle Tertilt (University of Mannheim, Germany) on Macro, family economics and gender (possibly pre- and post-COVID19)
- June 15: Barry Eichengreen (University of California, Berkeley) on Public debt: history, theory and policy
- June 28: Andrés Velasco (LSE) on Bridging Research and Policy for Effective Governance
Econometrics Lectures 2021 by Yacine Aït-Sahalia (Princeton University, United States)
Yacine Aït-Sahalia (Princeton University, United States) will give the Tinbergen Institute Econometrics Lectures 2021 on November 10-11.
Updates will be published on the TI Econometrics Lectures webpage. See also our events calendar.
Tinbergen Institute is the graduate school and research institute in economics, jointly operated by the schools of economics of the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), University of Amsterdam (UvA) and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).